We know that taking the first step to strategically improve your business is challenging. That is why we are dedicated to providing you with tools that will provide insights into how you can think strategically and implement a game changing business plan. We want you to succeed just as much as you do.
These resources are crafted and curated for business needs and are available for you to download for FREE.
This template is a guide on how to document your Strategic Plan. It will assist to identify:
- The current state your business is in,
- Your business vision and mission statement for its ideal future,
- A risk assessment and, potential problems to watch out for,
- A step-by step plan with specific tasks,
- Measurable Goals and Objectives.
This template is ideal for all businesses large and small, easy to use and implement. For your template CLICK HERE
This goal setting guide gives you the 7 practical tools for clear business focus.
In this Goal Setting Guide, the Mark Bouw Group provides:
- Focus on the why, how, and what of your business, and who you will serve,
- Be specific & set metrics,
- Track what is important,
- The formulas for good goal setting,
- Use leading & lagging indicators,
- Gather information input and for accurate consensus,
Access the Mark Bouw Group Goal setting guide CLICK HERE.
The Business Model Canvas is a Strategic One-Page business management tool designed for you to easily define and outline a communication pathway for any business idea. The use of this template can can highlight the insights into the customers your serve, the value that you add and way in which they are offered via your channels. It review how your business turns revenue and how you can increase different parts of your infrastructure so you can make changes in order for it to prosper.
The One-Page document works through key aspects of your business including:
- Key Partners,
- Value proposition,
- Revenue streams.
For your Business Model Canvas template: CLICK HERE
Click here to purchase the Business Model Canvas Book.
The Mark Bouw Group also wishes to acknowledge the original IP owner Alexander Osterwalder. For more information please visit: https://www.strategyzer.com/canvas